Swallowtail Waldorf School & Farm serves students from Preschool through Grade 8. We are located at the intersection of rural Oregon farmland and the Portland suburbs. Our main campus is situated on 6 acres of fields and play spaces, and features large, thoughtfully designed classrooms with ample storage, a library and large multi-purpose room. Classes often spend the day at our farm property, which includes areas dedicated to sustainable agriculture as well as native forest, meadow areas, and wetlands bordered by a river and pond.
The Enrollment Coordinator is pivotal to the success of the school, and as such requires passion and commitment. They serve as the school’s lead contact for all communication with prospective families, building and orchestrating a welcoming, informative, and effective enrollment process from strategic outreach and initial contact to a firm grounding of new families in the Swallowtail Community. This position compiles enrollment projections based on a thorough understanding of interests and challenges of incoming families, which play an essential role in long range planning and budgeting. They are also responsible for increasing familiarity with Waldorf Education and Swallowtail School in our surrounding community.
Preferred candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Excellent communication and outreach skills (both written and spoken)
- Strong computer literacy, with particular experience using Google Suite, Excel, and enrollment databases
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, and experience communicating about these principles in relationship to Waldorf Education
- A passion for Waldorf Education with a demonstrated ability to communicate about its principles, pedagogy, and curriculum
To apply, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application has been successfully submitted.