Part-Time Digital Marketing Consultant (Remote)
Potomac Crescent Waldorf School
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Potomac Crescent Waldorf School (PCWS) seeks a part-time, short-term, digital marketing consultant to help drive qualified leads and support enrollment and growth goals for the school. The role will primarily work in the digital space with occasional support for traditional marketing. The Digital Marketing Consultant reports to the Director of Administration, Marketing and Communications in the fulfillment of the responsibilities below.
- Maintain a consistent presence and promote an understanding of Waldorf education on social media, interacting with the PCWS online community by posting on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter 3-5 times a week.
- Create and run regular paid social media ads and Google Search/Display advertising.
- Monitor and report on the reach and impact of PCWS unpaid/paid advertising.
- Manage and monitor PCWS’s presence on paid/unpaid digital platforms, including Niche, DC Hub, Yelp, Private School Review, etc.
- Design digital and print marketing materials for internal and external communications, including promoting school tours and other school events.
- Design, place and monitor print advertising in local media.
- Manage content in Wix w/ regular website updates, revising SEO as needed.
- Create photo content, organize/maintain a system for the school’s photo database.
- Well-versed in online and offline marketing execution.
- Experience generating compelling digital content and video.
- Experience and aptitude with graphic design.
- Experience and aptitude with web design, Google Ads and SEO.
- Knowledge of Waldorf Education a plus.
- Reliable, well-organized, productive team player who can self-manage and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment.
The consultant position is for 10 hours per week through March 2023 and can be performed remotely. Compensation is $50 - $60/hour, commensurate w/experience. The application deadline is January 27. Please visit the PCWS website at the following link to apply:
We look forward to receiving your application!