[Priority Listing] $50k - $60k for Fully-Trained Lead Grades Teacher in Tampa Bay * 23/24 Year
The Waldorf School of Tampa Bay is a 24-year old, AWSNA-member school serving age 3 through Grade 8 school on a forested campus, in a suburban, seaside location. We are looking for experienced, fully-trained Waldorf teachers who share our school’s commitment to the work, a desire for a mild, year-round climate, and an intention to be part of our thriving community for years to come. Our school is currently seeking a Class One and Lead Grades Teacher for the 23/24 school year.
OUR CORNER OF THE WORLD
Literally down the road from the world’s most beautiful and pristine beaches, and forested wilderness preserves, nature lovers and adventurers will delight in kayaking/paddleboarding to the nearby islands, sailing in the sound, hiking/biking the local trails, or simply watching any one of our 365 glorious sunsets each year. Our school and its surrounding communities are an easy commuting distance from anywhere in the Tampa Bay area. Often referred to as “The New San Francisco -- without the cost of living,” the Tampa Bay area enjoys a stable, robust and growing economy supported by thriving business and industry, including MacDill Air Force Base, Port Tampa Bay, three major league sports teams, the University of South Florida, the University of Tampa, and countless others. Our families enjoy a vibrant arts scene, an established symphony, a world-class international airport, museums, theaters, and art galleries, as well as wonderful restaurants and shopping venues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Certificate of Waldorf Teacher Training Completion
- Prior Waldorf teaching experience
- A deep commitment to Waldorf principles and interest in self-development.
- Willingness to loop grades 1 - 8.
- Ability and willingness to teach outside, and in a mask-optional environment
- U.S. work visa, if necessary
- Highly competitive and guaranteed Base Salary
- Medical Stipend
- Discretionary Certification and Years of Service Bonus
- Possible Relocation bonus, housing index adjustments and New Teacher Acclimation Pay
- Tuition Remission
- For an experienced teacher in training, the school offers a generous Loan to Grant program to support the cost of training
- Paid Time off
Interested candidates should visit https://www.waldorftampabay.org/jobs for more details, and then send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than February 15th, 2023.
Your application has been successfully submitted.