Family Based Design Company Seeks Full Time Teacher For Staffs Children Facility
Position submitted by The Waldorf Oasis of the United Arab Emirates on behalf of Slash, a progressive, family-based design studio based in Abu Dhabi.
Founded in 1995,
Slash is a strategic design studio.
We think for purpose and impact, driven by our natural makers' spirit.
We use the word “we” a lot because we are a collective of people; designers, entrepreneurs, architects, creatives, triathletes, film geeks, mothers, fathers, thinkers, doers…
Slash is a sum of many parts, and the most important parts, the parts that make the whole thing work, are our people.
We’re held together by our shared values and beliefs, not just around work but around life, the central belief is that what we do matters.
We are a family company: we take care of each other.
Slash is hiring a Teacher to teach and create didactic activities with kids from 1 year to 10.
Applicants must have the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Education.
• A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
• Experience teaching
• Excellent command of English.
• Teaching in the medium of English
• Responsible for planning, managing, and improving their students' learning, working with other team members.
• Teaching using appropriate syllabi, materials, and schemes of work.
• Organizing the space and learning resources and creating
displays to encourage a positive and engaging learning environment.
• Creating a climate for learning that is conducive to delivering
What we expect:
• Dynamic and creative approach to motivating students.
• An excellent team player within the department with good interpersonal communication skills
• A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
• An excellent team player both within the department and across phases.
Experience with alternative Education is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
Abu Dhabi: Reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (Required)
Your application has been successfully submitted.