Lavender Hill Preschool Aftercare teacher
- Serve an Early Childhood Waldorf Class of 4-6 children in our aftercare program
- To take direction from the Lead Teacher regarding classroom management and day-to-day responsibilities according to the principles of Waldorf Education
- Classroom preparation and upkeep
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience teaching or assisting in a Waldorf Early Childhood program
- Early Childhood Teacher Qualification from the Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Child Care, Lifeways training or Waldorf certification a plus.
- Assist in presenting seasonal songs, stories and puppetry.
- Maintain general order, cleanliness and aesthetics in classroom and campus.
Lavender Hill PreSchool is a Licensed Child Care Center located in SW Longmont. First Aid, Universal Precautions, child abuse and reporting and Medication Administration trainings required (may be completed after hire).
Our program runs 5 days/week 12:30am-3pm.
Pay is competitive, based on experience and qualifications
Please send resume, a general letter of interest, short biography and three references to:
Lavender Hill Preschool
2115 Mallard Pl
Longmont, CO 80504
Your application has been successfully submitted.