Valley Waldorf City School is seeking an Aftercare Teacher for Kindergarten and Grades 1-6. Our campus is a small, community-like setting that includes raised-bed gardens, play structures, lots of climbing trees, and is located in the heart of the San Fernando Valley.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Sign students in and out and track attendance.
- File attendance records with the office monthly.
- Relay messages between parents, teachers, and office staff.
- Clean up and restore the classroom(s) daily when Aftercare ends.
- Must pass criminal background check and child abuse screening prior to employment
- Maintain current CPR and First Aid certification
This is a part time, hourly position. The hours for this role are 3:00pm – 6:00pm Monday-Friday. Pay rate $16.25 to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
An applicant’s resume should include childcare experience and ideally an understanding of Waldorf education. Ideally the applicant has training or experience in non-violent communication and restorative justice practices.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.