Experienced Educator Seeks Full-Time Position (Homeschool or School Based)
My name is Emily, and I am an experienced educator seeking a full-time Waldorf teaching position in the United States. I am open to being a homeschool teacher for students K-12, or a language arts/humanities/English teacher at a Waldorf School. My specializations include music, songwriting, social and emotional learning, mindfulness, creative writing, academic writing, global folktales, and trauma-informed education.
I am the daughter of two retired Waldorf teachers and am a graduate of the Washington Waldorf School (K-12).
Some of my qualifications include:
- Teaching experience in Nepal (K-5), Tanzania (1-8), and the United States (4th grade, high school, undergraduate, and adult)
- Maryland Professional Teaching Certification, Grades 1 – 6
- A master’s degree (4.0 GPA) in international and comparative education with a concentration in teacher training, pedagogical research, and evaluation
- A bachelor’s degree (3.8 GPA) in human development and elementary education
- Passion for creative arts therapy and experience leading songwriting, storytelling, and poetry workshops locally and internationally
- A deep understanding of Waldorf education and lived experience of the K-12 curriculum
Please contact me for a copy of my resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or 240-593-1595.
Thank you for your time and consideration.