Human Resource and Office Manager
Position: Human Resource & Office Manager
The Human Resource Manager is a full time position, Monday – Friday.
Salary: starting at 39,000.00, based on experience.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operations, planning, organization and control of efficient processes that provides the maximum benefits to the teachers, administrators and support staff. The ability to interact with the public, staff and administrators in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills, decision-making and attention to detail are equally important. Must have the ability to deal with challenging situations, problem solve, prioritize tasks, create and maintain a professional work environment, and be flexible enough to deal with daily challenges of the system.
• Candidates must have a B.S. in Human Resource Management;
• Demonstrated knowledge of human resources, and operation;
• Demonstrated knowledge of Google Suite, Word, Excel, Power Point;
• Must have minimum 2 years office experience, school setting experience preferred
• Processes new hire paperwork (including state reporting, PERA, and other forms) and meets with new staff members to review paperwork and answer questions;
• Create and maintain email address for staff;
• Support teachers and staff with emergency training such as Lockdown, Shelter in Place, etc;
• Support and track mandatory training for teachers each year (Mandatory Reporting);
• Support staff with FMLAI, EAP, Grievances, and other support programs and opportunities;
• Coordinates all personal sick leave and personal leave time activities; including finding appropriate substitute teachers and assistants as needed.
• Processes the FMLA paperwork and ensure compliance with Federal and States Guidelines;
• Processes name and address change requests;
• Issue and track employee technology (computers, IPad, etc.);
• Maintain keys and fobs for staff, substitutes, and visitors;
• Complete the annual staffing report each year.
• Work collaboratively with Administrative Team on Staff Handbooks, Policy updates, Employment Offer Letters, and various other tasks as needed.
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, three business references, copy of transcripts and degree achieved to email@example.com.